"Orna is a classic-style RPG that augments your real world. Enjoy turn-based combat, collect and upgrade your weapons and armor, learn spells, fight bosses, and claim real world landmarks with your mobile phone, wherever you are. "
There are four factions in Orna. You may pick a faction once you reach level 10. Choosing a faction will add that faction's background and name to your character portrait across all menus. You will receive a 10-20% boost to damage done with and take reduced damage from the corresponding faction's element-type skills.
|Name||Element||Specialization Class||Unique Spell||Background|
The oldest known faction of this land.
A large group of vanguards that have sworn to maintain balance for ages.
A relatively new faction of warriors that harness the power of the sky.
|Knights of Inferno
Knights who have fought long and hard against the demons soldiers of Balor.
A formidable battalion that have served as Sentries against Draconian Invaders.
While exploring Orna, you can form a party of 6 travelers and share experience while in a party together. In order to start a party, go to the Area menu, then to the Traveler tab, and tap the portrait of the player you want to invite and tap Invite. You can only party with players in the same dukedom as you, but your party remains intact even if you travel apart. If the other player leaves the party, you will need to leave your party of one to start a new party. While in the same dukedom, you and your party share a Party Bonus buff to monster spawn rate and a 10% bonus to all stats, and you are visible on each other's maps when you are nearby.
Party members share experience gained from fights. When any party member completes a fight with a monster, experience will be distributed based on the following formula:
Party Exp = (Base Exp / # of party members) + (Base Exp / 10)
In other words, each party member will gain an even split of the experience plus 10% of the original base experience. 2 party members share 60% (50% + 10%) each of a monster kill. 3 party members share 43.3% (33.3% + 10%) of each monster kill. Gold, orn, and items are not shared.
You may lose the Party Bonus from traveling too far away from each other, but will continue to gain EXP.
There are five types of buildings in Orna that can be found while exploring or purchased by a player in the Dukedom tab. Open the Dukedom menu and select "Build Here", and lastly select the type of building you wish to build. Inns/Taverns cannot be built at this time. Purchased shops can be accessed by other players, but can also be set as private under the Options menu. When purchased, a building will spawn randomly within the player's view and can be moved to any other spot on the screen where another building does not exist. It will be named [Player Name]'s [Building]. There is a limit to how many buildings can be placed within an area. Most buildings can be upgraded for gold.
Shops, Bestiaries, and Keeps can be upgraded for gold and all follow this pricing model. To upgrade a shop, open it and select the Information tab.
Shops allow you to buy and sell items. They rotate a random stock of items, some of which become available as you level up and discover new gear. It is possible for shops to run out of limited stock items. A player can purchase a level 1 shop for 10,000 Orn and upgrade it with gold.
You do not receive a commission from other player's purchases. The advantage of leveling a shop is an expanded inventory with higher tier items. Spawned shops are less likely to have higher tier items. Every shop sells Small HP and Mana potions and torches by default. When you have access to Large HP and Mana potions, those become available as well. Otherwise, any tier gear, items, or materials can be found. Some items can be found in stock but are unavailable to buy if they are a higher tier than you are.
A Blacksmith upgrades gear for players. Upgrading costs different amounts of gear-specific materials, Orn, gold, and time based on its level. Upgrading an item increases its level and stats. Higher quality items cost more to upgrade. Each level after the first costs more to upgrade and gives a smaller bonus. Players can purchase a Blacksmith for 10,000 Orn, 50 wood, and 25 stone, and it can not be upgraded.
Upgrading your Gear
The Bestiary sells pets which can passively aid you in battle. Pets come in different tiers and have different abilities. They must be purchased with Orn and are replaced when you buy a new pet. Players can find Bestiaries while exploring or purchase a level 1 Bestiary for 5,000 Orn,100 wood, and 25 hide. Spawned Bestiaries are less likely to stock high tier pets. The best way to find tier 5 pets is to level a purchased Bestiary to level 5 or higher. If a Player purchases a Keep, they can store their purchased pets there instead of losing them.
Keeps are new buildings that allow players to store their gold and pets, and they also provide a daily buff to increase monster attraction via. lighting the keep's brazier. They cost 10,000 Orn, 100 stone, and 100 wood to purchase, which allows you to store 1 pet, and each subsequent level adds one more pet slot. You may only build a keep in your origin town, and only the player that purchased the Keep can access it. Keeps also give 1% of the stored gold and 100 Orn every 24 hours as their daily reward.
|1||10,000 Orn (Purchase)||1||100,000 Gold|
|2||100,000 Gold||2||200,000 Gold|
|3||200,000 Gold||3||300,000 Gold|
|4||300,000 Gold||4||400,000 Gold|
|5||400,000 Gold||5||500,000 Gold|
|6||500,000 Gold||6||600,000 Gold|
|7||600,000 Gold||7||700,000 Gold|
|8||700,000 Gold||8||800,000 Gold|
|9||800,000 Gold||9||900,000 Gold|
|10||900,000 Gold||10||1,000,000 Gold|
Inn & Tavern
The Inn/Tavern is a unique building in Orna. As of update 1.23.0, they can only be found in the wild. The Inn refills HP and Mana at a cost of 10 gold per missing point. The Tavern offers tips for nearby bosses and shrines at a cost of 1,000 gold per "tip".
Markers are specific objects of note that you may encounter in your travels while playing. There are several different types of markers, each possessing specific benefits. Once collected, the Marker will disappear from your map, unlike Buildings. It is currently unknown if markers respawn in the same position, or if they are always random.
Note on Shrines: There are multiple types of shrines, each granting buffs to the player for a variable length of time. If you already have a shrine you cannot collect another until the one you have expires. The buff from a shrine stacks with similar buffs from useable items, like EXP potions.
Note on Sword in the Stone: There are a few speculated requirements to pull each individual Sword in the Stone, such as full Health and Mana, character level, and class.
|Shrine of Luck||Increases Gold and Orn drop rate|
|Shrine of Wisdom||Doubles EXP|
|Sword in the Stone||If able to pull, receive a high quality item|
|Fountain of Life||Fully recover Health and Mana|
|Chest||Receive random item|
|Shrub||Receive small amount of Gold or Orns|
|Tree||Receive the material Wood|
|Stone||Receive the material Stone|
|Bone||Receive the material Bone|
|Materials||Receive a random material|
Dukedoms are areas of land across the Overworld that can be claimed by players. A player's reputation is increased by claiming a dukedom, which factors into rank.
Playing within a dukedom you control will grant you a buff that increases your stats by 5%. Playing within the dukedom set as your origin town will grant you a buff that increases your stats by 10%.
The duke collects a tax from traveler's battles that is added to the dukedom's weekly income and a portion of which is granted to the duke whenever night falls. The current location's dukedom's weekly income can be viewed from the Area menu.
How to Claim Dukedoms
If a dukedom has a blue crest , it is unclaimed. A player can claim a dukedom by tapping its name and holding "Claim Area" in the Area menu. Sometimes it is possible to view and claim nearby dukedoms as well, if your current location is on the area border. If a dukedom is claimed, the controlling player's portrait replaces this blue crest. If you control the current dukedom, then your grayed out portrait will be in the upper right along with a shield icon.
Players can challenge other Dukes for their territory through PvP combat. As of 1.14.0, dukedoms have a set amount of health. If the challenger wins in one attempt, they immediately gain control of the dukedom. If the challenger loses, they must wait an hour before they can challenge again. This allows low-level players to whittle away high-level player's dukedoms over time. The health of a dukedom is refilled if the controlling duke visits their territory. There is currently no limit to the number of dukedoms players are allowed to control.
When another player challenges to claim a dukedom and wins, the previous Duke will be alerted of the player's name, the name of the dukedom, map coordinates, cardinal direction, and approximate distance from their current location. Dukedoms can be stolen back and forth indefinitely between players. A history of your lost dukedoms can be found in the message log.
Entering the Arena
In the bottom left-hand corner of the overworld screen you will see two crossing swords. If you click on this icon, it will search for opponents, and you will have the options of Leave or Battle. To engage battle, you must use an Arena Token (aquired from bosses, shops, arena battles) and have opponents available to battle. Opponents are usually slightly above or below you in rank. If you win the battle, rewards include EXP, gold, orns, and various items.
Battling in the Arena
When you enter an Arena battle, you will be at full health and mana. Your character will not reflect any damage taken or mana spent when the battle is complete. This makes Arena possible without a need to heal before or after. You will not be able to Run or use Items. The opponents you fight in the arena are actual players in the game, controlled by the game's AI. You will always attack first. When your opponent is defeated or defeats you, the battle is over. You receive EXP, Orn, and gold for winning the battle. Gold rewards are tied to you and your opponent's level.
Another way to enter PvP is to challenge players for control of their dukedom.
Update 1.32.0 October 4th, 2018
- Added Pendants that grant status immunity
- Added max amount of gold won in arena
- Fixed an issue where clan wars did not contribute to the ranking as much
- Added option to allow autoheal to consume more potions than may be needed
- Adjusted the polymath achievement so it no longer requires purchasable classes
- Misc tweaks and bug fixes
Update 1.31.0 September 30th, 2018
- Raids, raid weapons, and equipment
- Improvements to kingdom management
- Kingdoms can no longer be destroyed while at war
- Kingdoms now have a level
- Tier 9(level cap increased to 225)
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Update 1.30.0 September 24th, 2018
- Kingdom Wars
- New monsters and content
- Misc tweaks and bugs fixes
Update 1.29.0 September 13th, 2018
- Initial release of Kingdoms (guilds). Players can join and create kingdoms, then claim land and gold for it. More to come...
- A few new monsters and a boss
- Dex now accounts for chance to hit as well as chance to miss
Update 1.28.0 September 8th, 2018
- Area income overhaul - controlled areas can now generate gold, orns, items, or materials over time (as they are visited)
- Buildings now cost materials and are now constructed from the area UI
- Gold in the keep now converts to daily income
- Shrines can now be purchased from the shop
- A faction reset can now be purchased from the shop
- Damage indicators now use colour to identify element weaknesses/strengths
- Other misc tweaks and bug fixes
Update 1.27.0 September 2nd, 2018
- New subclass: the Berserker
- Unstable magic now deals more damage, but can self damage/debuff
- Bug fixes regarding GPS services and location detection
Update 1.26.1 August 23th, 2018
- [Meta] Fixed issue where the player would not be notified of a new update
Update 1.26.0 August 23th, 2018
- Arena overhaul
- Battling in the arena no longer steals gold from opponents
- Winning in the arena gives access to unique items, gear, and materials
- The arena now requires use of tokens to battle (every player will be given 10 with this update)
- Owned buildings can be moved/relocated
- The skill menu now allows sorting
- Full Bend and Dragonslayer now do more damage
Update 1.25.1 August 21st, 2018
- Subclasses can now be changed
- Added stat breakdown for subclasses
- Slight balance adjustments to some spells
- Bug fixes
Update 1.25.0 August 20th, 2018
- Added character subclasses (must be level 100)
- Removed compass option to address memory issues and softlocks
- UI updates, including new character menu and effects
- Autoheal can now be used by holding the quick item button
- New spells and new mechanics for multi damage skills
- Bug fixes
Update 1.24.0 August 11th, 2018
- Tier 8 monsters and gear
- Improved gear stat display in inventory and shop menus
Update 1.23.0 August 8th, 2018
- New weapons and armor
- Monsters will now seed at your tier more frequently
- New building type: the Inn/Tavern
- Misc bug fixes & improvements
Update 1.22.0 August 2nd, 2018
- New boss, weapons, and content
- Improved the area icon for areas in which you own
- Added some new alternative sprites
- Added resource gathering points to the map
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Update 1.21.5 July 31st, 2018
- Fixed some map projection & drifting issues
- Other bug fixes
Update 1.21.4 July 30th, 2018
- Addressed some sprite "drifting" issues on the map
- Fixed the compass
- Forced a cache bust on the map data (to prevent blank screens some players are experiencing)
Update 1.21.3 July 29th, 2018
- Removed +/- counters from Keep dialogs
- Fixed some map jankiness
Update 1.21.2 July 29th, 2018
- Performance & battery usage: reduced accelerometer polling
- Purchased sprites can now be used by specialized classes
- Bug fixes
Update 1.21.1 July 29th, 2018
- Fixed alpha level on some monster sprites
- Fixed some map issues
Update 1.21.0 July 29th, 2018
- Added purchasable sprite packs to customize your character's appearance
- The map can now rotate with your device's compass
- Added the ability to rename followers
- Misc content, bug fixes, and improvements
Update 1.20.0 July 23rd, 2018
- Orna is now available in areas of Europe, Australia/Oceania, and South America
- Quick heal menu now only contains healing items and requires a long press
- Dragoon's passive (now "Slayer") now scales stats with bosses defeated
- Bug fixes & misc improvements
Update 1.19.2 July 19th, 2018
- Fixed an issue where the UI may become unresponsive when claiming areas
Update 1.19.1 July 18th, 2018
- Shrines now last longer
- Equipment is now saved when switching classes
- Bug fixes
Update 1.19.0 July 17th, 2018
- New monsters and items
- The keep now holds more gold
- Shrines can no longer stack
- UI improvements to counters and confirmation buttons
- Misc bug fixes and changes
Update 1.18.0 July 11th, 2018
- New bosses, items, and monsters
- Added options to auto-dismantle monster drops
- Berserk monsters now become non-berserk if not defeated for some time
- Added an option to hide your shop from the public
- Added a few sorting options to the inventory screen
- New rewards
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
- Update 1.18.1 July 12th, 2018 Edit
- Added -5/+5 buttons to quantity selectors
- Fixed an issue where locked items would not show the (L) indicator
Update 1.17.1 July 7th, 2018
- Fixed an issue when purchasing followers from bestiaries
Update 1.17.0 July 7th, 2018
- New spells
- Higher tier class adjustments & balancing
- New sprites for some classes
- Increased item sell limit to 100 items
- Increased item buy limit to 1000 items
- Improved some higher tier gear
- Quality-of-life improvements
- Misc bug fixes & improvements
Update 1.16.0 July 3rd, 2018
- New bosses, items, spells, classes, and class sprites
- Fixed the button swappiness while in battle
- Buffs and debuffs are now displayed more clearly in battle
- Added a "Traveler's pack" for new players (one time purchase)
- Valkyrie/Paladin skill adjustments
- Removed the ability to start battles with nearby travelers
- Taking areas no longer steals gold
- Bug fixes and misc improvements
Update 1.15.0 June 24th, 2018
- New boss, monsters, and items
- Elemental armor
- Increased the party limit to 6 players
- Battle menu adjustments: the last used skill is now saved
- Guts and Auto have been removed and replaced with a "Defend" option
- Small balance adjustments
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
Update 1.14.0 June 17th, 2018
- Dukes now have persistent HP, per area owned
- New spell icons and fx
- Elemental weapons now cause debuffs when using attack skills
- Stronger location tampering detection + account flagging
- Adjusted the visible range
- Performance improvements
- Origin towns can now be changed weekly
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
Update 1.13.0 June 12th, 2018
- Rebalanced upgraded item stats
- Added new bosses
- Added Monster Remains: A new item that spawns a boss in your area
- Added more information about specialization classes
- Gave the Warlock a beard
- Added new equipment
- Panacea now cures all status effects
- The Earthen element can now break opponent defenses
- Monsters now "walk" more often
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
Update 1.12.0 June 9th, 2018
- New monsters and items
- New specialization class: the Warlock
- Fixed an issue where the "Destroy" button showed for Blacksmiths you did not own (it didn't do anything though)
- Adjusted the upgrade bonus and cost of boss weapons
- New battle background for water based monsters
- Fixed an issue where "Step" passives could appear to overflow HP/mana
- Keeps can now hold more gold
- Blacksmiths now show the stat bonuses of upgrades
- Adjusted the area in which shops can be created
- Misc UI tweaks and bug fixes
Update 1.11.1 June 5th, 2018
- Added a secondary accessory slot
- You can now destroy buildings you have built
- Misc UI tweaks
- Small balance and performance improvements
Update 1.11.0 June 2nd, 2018
- The Keep: A new building type that allows players to store gold and followers
- Added a leaderboard to show the top 100 players
- Items can now be dismantled in bulk
- Added an option to reduce game and battle animations
- Added an option to change the menus to a "dark" mode
- Added passive abilities to higher tier and faction classes
- Building upgrades now cost gold
- Non-magic abilities will now use the player's weapon element
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
Update 1.10.0 May 28th, 2018
- Added passive skills to most classes
- Equipment/skills menu overhaul
- Decreased the blacksmith's upgrade times
- Balance improvements to melee classes
- Added new monsters, items, and weapons
- Added "Specialization" classes to the Orn shop: existing classes with different aesthetics and tweaked skill trees
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Update 1.9.1 May 27th, 2018
- Re-balanced mage class HP
- Slightly boosted warrior and thief class attack and magic defense stats
- Fixed an issue where auto heal may use elixirs
- Fixed an issue where the Orn shop's "Mysterious chest" may yield sub par items
Update 1.9.0 May 26th, 2018
- Balance patch: decreased the damage potential of most spells
- New building types + sprites: the Bestiary and the Blacksmith
- Added an auto-heal option to the quick item menu
- Improvements to the Arena matchmaking system
- Party bonus: you will now receive a stat bonus when playing closely with your party
- Orn shop improvements
- Players can no longer run in the Arena
Update 1.8.0 May 22nd, 2018
- Player genders and class streamlining to support them
- Added an option to show monster levels on the map
- Items can now be dismantled for a single material
- Shrines and chests now appear more often
- Prevented players from exploiting "The Traveler" reward
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
In order to make you gear stronger, it need to be taken to the Blacksmith and forged into a stronger item. The Blacksmith requires gold, orn, materials, and time. Each time you take the gear to the Blacksmith it will get stronger. When the gear is ready you will get an in-game message that it is ready to pick up. Visit any blacksmith to pick up your gear again. Here is a chart of the time table for upgrading.
Use the following link to figure out a pretty close estimate of what you gear will be at each level. Props to Vuso on the Discord for making this calculator.
(From Orna Wikia) Kingdoms are a new feature added with update 1.29. Kingdoms are essentially guilds, wherein up to 50 people can be part of the same guild. YOU MUST BE THE SAME FACTION TO BE IN THE SAME GUILD.
Choosing a Kingdom
When you click on the Kingdoms menu in the main menu, you will be prompted to either Create A Kingdom or Join a Kingdom.
Creating a Kingdom will allow the player to create a kingdom, where in he or she will be the King or Queen of that Kingdom. Then other players can join the newly created Kingdom by clicking Join a Kingdom and finding the name of the Kingdom on the list. When creating a Kingdom, you can choose the name of the Kingdom and a brief description of your Kingdom.
If you click Join a Kingdom, you will be given a list of the Kingdoms that are available for you to join. Remember, you can only join Kingdoms that are the SAME FACTION as you. You are able to change factions whenever you want for a small fee of 99 cents. If you are a member of a Kingdom you cannot change your faction. You must leave the Kingdom first.
||This is the main menu for the Kingdom Menu. Across the top you will see: Hall, Members, War, and Options.
Across the top it lists your total gold and orns for the kingdom. Gold is earned when a member of the kingdom fights a mob or boss. A portion of the gold is given to the kingdom. Orn is earned from guild wars.
On the Hall screen it will show your power which reflects the total number of levels earned by members of your Kingdom members. For example, if you had a Kingdom with 50 people and everyone was level 100, you power would be 5000(50 x 100).
The next number is influence which is the total number of dukedoms owned by all the members of your Kingdom. For example, if you had 10 members who owned 100 dukedoms, you total influence would be 1000(10x100)
The next number is rank. This is your current rank on the leader board.
The last number is the Kingdom's member count. Up to 50 people can join a Kingdom.
On the bottom is a link to the Kingdom Leaderboard.
|The members page show the name, level, class, subclass, and "rank" of the members of the Kingdom. The current ranks are King/Queen, Officer, and Soldier. No information is known about Officer or Soldier. King/Queen denotes the founder of the Kingdom.|
|War allows you kingdom to battle players from rival kingdoms. A guild war lasts 24 hours. This screen will show the match-ups for the current guild war.|
|Under options you can either leave the Kingdom or destroy the Kingdom(only if you created it).|
Starting a War
In the "War" section you will be prompted to long press to begin a new Kingdom War. Each war costs clan gold. If you are involved in a war, you cannot start a new one. Wars can be started by the King or Officers of the Kingdom. A War lasts 24 hours.
Once you start the war, you will need to wait a while for matchmaking to happen. Once the rival Kingdom is selected, the War begins. Each player in the kingdom is matched up with some one from the rival kingdom. Each player is gets one battle against the other kingdom's player controlled by the AI. For example, Kingdom Soldier A fights Kingdom Soldier B. A will fight B(AI controlled), but B will also fight A(also AI controlled).Quite often both players will win their battle, making both of them victorious. The battle is exactly the same as the battle for dukedom control or an arena battle.
Winning the War
Whichever Kingdom has the most total wins, will win the War. If the Kingdoms have the same number of wins then the match ends in a stalemate. A win will give your kingdom gold, orn, and a victory. A stalemate brings nothing. Once the War is won, you can immediately start a new War.
If all the members of both Kingdoms finish their battles BEFORE the 24 hours has expired, then the War will end. This means having active members in BOTH Kingdoms is beneficial.
Matchmaking put two kingdoms together that are within 1000 power of each other. When both kingdoms are searching for a battle they will be matched together.
Raids are a chance to fight a powerful boss. Raids are only available in Kingdoms. Raids can be completed by Kingdoms as a whole or by one member of the kingdom. Whoever participates in the raid is given a reward of XP, Orns, Gold, and gear. The more damage done by an individual, the better the reward.
How to start a raid Go under the raid tab in your Kingdom and hold down the raid tab. Only the King and his/her officers can initiate a raid. Raids cost KINGDOM gold and orn, so be careful doing too many raids. Only one raid is allowed to be active at a time. A new raid can be started once the old raid is completed.
Raiding Once a raid is started any member of the kingdom is allowed to enter the raid. Once the member of the player dies, whatever damage he or she has done will reflect when a new player enters. If more than one player enters at the same time, they will not see the damage done by any other players until they die. Once a player dies in a raid, he or she will need to wait 60 minutes before he or she can reenter the raid. Once the raid boss has been defeated, all the players that participated in the raid are given rewards based on the damage they have done.
Raid Bosses Each raid boss is unlocked when a Kingdom reaches a certain level. Levels are reached by winning Kingdom wars. Level 2 is 5 battles won. Level 3 is 10 battles won. As of the writing of this, it is not known how many wars must be one in order to unlock the Level 3 raid. Level: 2 Boss: Starlord (125) Level: 3 Boss: Titan (150) Level: 4 Boss: Balor Elite (175)
The story of Orna...
|1||I: 993 DCE||It has been 11 years since the Falling corrupted this world. Monsters and beasts of myths, stories, and legends rose from the ground to lay waste to all. And so you start your journey forth.||Defeat Blue Slime (10)||50 orns|
|1||II: GOBLINS||Slimes seem easy enough to vanquish, but they are the least of your problems. It seems the stronger you get, the more powerful the foes around you.||Defeat Goblin (5)||50 orns|
|1||III: MAGIC||These beasts also know of our magic. But how? How have they learned our secrets?||Defeat Goblin Mage (5)||50 orns|
|1||IV: LORD OF THE BANDITS||Bandits and barbarians still roam the land, pillaging both human and beastkind alike. Defeating their lords should make rid of them.||Defeat Bandit Lord (1)||1000 gold, 100 orns, Thieve's Ring|
|1||V: LORD OF GOBLINS||The goblin Lord is perhaps more dangerous than any lord of bandits.||Defeat Goblin Lord (1)||1000 gold, 100 orns, Lantern|
|2||VI: THE DRACONIANS||The great dragons created the Draconians in their image to combat both humankind and the Fomorians. Ithra, the White Knight, created the Frozenguard to keep them at bay.||Defeat Draconian (10)||100 orns, Occult Candle|
|2||VII: MAGES OF DRACONIA||With the power of dragons, the Draconians are naturally gifted in magic.||Defeat Draconian Mage (10)||100 orns|
|2||VIII: LORDS OF DRACONIA||Defeating the Draconians will not be easy. If it were, the Frozenguard would have succeeded by now. Making rid of their Lords should keep their invasion halted, at least.||Defeat Draconian Lord (1)||2500 gold, 150 orns, Draconian Amulet|
|3||IX: THE ARENA||Humankind must keep the healthy sport of sparring up to fight the beasts of the falling. Battle in the Arena to earn Souls, among other unique items.||Acquire Soul (5)||100 orns, Gauntlet Key|
|3||X: KING OF LIZARR||The Lizarr are ruthless beasts of the sea, some even say they were a failed experiment of the great dragons.||Defeat Lizarr King (1)||200 orns, Affinity Candle|
|3||XI: THE PHARAOH||The Lost Pharaohs are decrepit beings of an age infinitely older than that of this one||Defeat Lost Pharaoh (1)||10,000 gold, 200 orns, EXP Potion|
|4||XII: THE FOMORIANS||The Fomorians were once a great, flourishing race of pale-skinned warriors and mages. But as Balor rose, they were overridden, forced to fight for Balor and abandon their homeland. Defeat them to weaken Balor's forces.||Defeat Fomorian Warrior (15) Defeat Fomorian Mage (10)||200 orns, Attack Tonic|
|4||XIII: THE UNDEAD GIANT||Oh, the Undead Golem, tyrant of the restless dead. Some say it is constructed of the unbreakable bones of fallen warriors.||Defeat Undead Golem (1)||250 orns, Undead bone|
|4||XIV: CARMAN'S PET||You've heard rumours of the great witch, Carman; one who can make you feel ill with just a thought. She leads a reanimated army of statues, gargoyles, and the forest.||Defeat Carman's Gagoyle (1)||25,000 gold, 300 orn, Broken statue|
|5||XV: OF DRAGONS||Alas, the dragons can be seen. These dragons - children of the Great Dragons, roam the land in serach of unprepared warriors. Defeat them to send a mesage.||Defeat Dragon (5)||250 orns, EXP potion|
|XVI: REAPERS OF ANKOU||These Repears, the soldiers of Ankou, take their pray only in the night. Lord Ankou was once a noble of Balor, but was exiled due to his taste for the truly occult. Defeat his army to weaken his unholy reign.||Defeat Reaper (5)||300 orns, Ring of Sacrifice|
|6||XIX: HOUND OF BALOR||The mighty Cerberus, gatekeeper of Balor. This hound is no friend of man.||Defeat Cerberus (1)||500 orns, Demonic Ore|
|7||XXI: TIAMAT||Tiamat, the great wyvern, is the dragon lord of the Draconians. Often referred to as the weaker of the wyvern brothers, he makes up for his lack of strength with his intelligence and Draconian army. Some say he himself banished Typhon to the underworld.||Defeat Tiamat (1)||500 orns, Red Draconite|
|7||XXII: ANKOU||Lord Ankour was once a noble of Balor, but was exiled due to his taste for the truly occult. His army of reapers pillage this land, in search of the truly decrepit. Defeating him will surely be no easy task||Defeat Ankou (1)||600 orns, Pure Darkstone|
|8||XXIII: THE LJOSALFAR||The Ljosalfar, light elves of the bright sun, flourished after the falling. So much so, that they banished the storied Dokkalfar to the underworld.||Defeat Ljosalfar (50) Defeat Ljosalfar Mage (25) Defeat Ljosalfar Knight (25) Acquire Lightstone||750 orns|
Tier 1: Carl
Carl, the aloof one, longed for so long to become a knight of valour. Forever the target of bandits, Carl keeps hidden, with his trusty dagger at the ready. If only he knew of combat...
|CARL'S REVENGE||Bandits are on the loose! Defeat 10 of them to keep the world safe.||Defeat Bandit (10)||Carl's Ring||IRON CARL||I need iron to craft a new sword.||Acquire Iron (5)||Carl's Dagger|
Tier 1: Hermes
Once a great mercant of Annwn, Hermes still travels the land in search of health customers. Although, this inflicted world does not produce as many as it used to.
|A HANDSOME TRADE||I need a lucky coin for my collection. I have plenty of silver coins to offer.||Acquire Lucky Coin||Lucky Silver Coin||HERMES' REVENGE||That bandit lord stole by wares! Won't you avenge me?||Defeat Bandit Lord (1)||Hermes' Coin Purse|
Tier 2: Bard Aldon
Poor Aldon, the famed bard of Avalon. There isn't much need for entertainers at the moment.
|FOR THE LOVE OF COMMERCE||I need silver! All I can offer is my hat, but I assure you it will not disappoint.||Acquire Silver (5)||Aldon's Hat|
Tier 2: Beatrice
Late in her years, Beatrice became a student of magic under the teaching of Merlin, the great wizard. No one knows what became of him. Some say the forces of Balor took him captive, some say the great dragon Fafnir. She vows to find him.
|A SOUL'S WORTH||I need souls for a spell I am working on. Could you find me some?||Acquire Soul (5)||EXP Potion||EYE FOR AN EYE||Those pesky Evil Eyes are everywhere! Please help me make rid of them.||Defeat Evil Eye (5)||Beatrice's Staff|
Tier 3: Dudley
You don't see many dwarves anymore. Especially those as stubborn as Dudley. He sure loves his mythril. And his ale. hick
|A HUNT FOR MYTHRIL||Blast those Mythril Armors! Please help me make rid of them.||Defeat Mythril Armor (5)||Dowsing Rod||A NEED FOR MYTHRIL||I love mythril. Could you spare any?||Acquire Mythril (10)||Dudley's Hammer|
Tier 3: Gilles
Gilles, the wisest of Avalon scholars. He believes he can reverse the falling with his research. But does knowledge really keep one safe?
|A MONSTROUS STUDY||I am currently collecting monster tomes for my library. Could you spare any?||Acquire Monster Tomes (5)||Monster Remains||AN STUDY OF ARTIFACTS||I desperately need an Ankh for my research.||Acquire Ankh||Great Monster Remans|
Tier 3: High Elf Dalan
Dalan, brother to Sala, was once exalted in the ranks of the High Elves. The High Elves once lived in great mountains, but the returned dragons have made sparse of them. Sala and Dalan nurse what is left of the High Elves.
|FIRST AID||My sick kin are in dire need of elixirs. Could you spare a few?||Acquire Large Elixir (20)||Dalan's Robe||NIGHT SLAYER||Vampire's have been terrorizing my kin during the nights. Please, help me in vanquishing them.||Defeat Vampire (5)||Dalan's Hood|
Tier 3: High Elf Sala
Sala, sister to Dalan, was a great warrior of the High Elves. The High Elves once lived in great mountains, but the returned dragons have made sparse of them. Sala and Dalan nurse what is left of High Elves
|A CURE FOR ALL||My stock of curatives has fun rather low. Could you spare some cure-alls?||Acquire Cure-all (20)||Sala's Hood||BEAST OF THE SEA||Argh, I hate that Lizarr King! Please help me in vanquishing it.||Defeat Lizarr King||Sala's Robe|
Tier 4: Flamewalker Pyre
Pyre is quite the infamous Inferno Knight. He fights the fallen monsters alone out of immense pride. Or maybe its because his acquaintances just can't handle his energy
|A CANDLE LIKE NO OTHER||Flame. Give me flame.||Acquire Firestone (50)||Firepike|
Tier 4: Frost Mage Boreal
Boreal is a noble mage of the Frozenguard, and her magical prowess is hard to match
|A SNOWY DAY||I am always in need of Waterstones. Do you have any to spare?||Acquire Waterstone (50)||Boreal's Staff|
Tier 4: Legionnaire Boulder
Boulder maintains one of the highest ranks of the Earthen Legion. His diplomacy has prevented the Inferno Knights and the Frozenguard from laying waste to this land, perhaps far more so than the falling itself.
|A ROCKY PAST||Earthstones are essential for securing the Legion's power. Would you happen to have any to spare?||Acquire Earthstone (50)||Boulderbold|
Tier 4: Storm Knight Gale
Gale, the mighty Storm Knight, was one of the few to establish the Stormforce. However, she oft strays from her posts. Some say her hope is fleeting every day.
|A WINDY DAY||The Stormforce is looking for Lightningstones. Would you happen to have any to spare?||Acquire Lightning Stone (50)||Gale's Spear|
Tier 5: Cade
Cade, the famed inventor of Avalon, was well renowned for the esoteric gadgets he produced. But his inventions were of naught a use after the falling. Perhaps he can make something new.
|STUFF||Oi! Hick Got any stuff?|| Acquire Iron (10) |
Acquire Platinum (10)
Acquire Steel (10)
Acquire Darkstone (5)
|Gadget||THINGS||Hick|| Acquire Iron (10) |
Acquire Platinum (10)
Acquire Steel (10)
Acquire Runestone (5)
Tier 5: Master Nolan
Nolan, the master gnome. Few have heard his name, even fewer have seen his might
|A TOME OF KNOWLEDGE||A've been in needing of a Great Monster Tome||Acquire Great Monster Tome||EXP Potion||LOST AND FOUND||A student o' mine seems t'have misplaced their hat. 'Ave you happen'd to 'ave seen't?||Acquire Gnome's Hat||Panacea||NOLAN'S HUES||Red, blue, green, yellow. 'Ave ya seen them all?|| Acquire Firestone (10) |
Acquire Lightningstone (10)
Acquire Waterstone (10)
Acquire Earthstone (10)
Tier 6: Night Artifice
Knights Artifice and Finesse journeyed to this land when Avalon fell to Balor. What Artifice lacks in finesse, he makes up for in cunning performances.
|SLAYER OF ARTIFICE||...|| Defeat Carman (1) |
Defeat Finfolk (1)
Defeat Ronin (1)
Defeat Behemoth (1)
Tier 6: Rogue
The Crimson Archer, Rogue, is quite shrouded in mystery. Her loosed arrow never misses a mark. Some say she was a thief of Avalon, others say a Knight of Balor.
|A HUNT OF HEADS||I've been hunting Cerberus for quite some time. Alas, not an arrow has been loosed.||Defeat Cerberus (1)||EXP Potion||A HUNT OF HEADS II||Orthus is our target, and these arrows shant miss.||Defeat Orthus (10)||Fail-not|
Tier 7: Horus
From the skies, Horus has observed the aftermath of the falling for what seems like ages. As the Arisen rise, hope is fleeting. Can we really end this?
|THE ARISEN||It seems the darkest days are upon us. Defeated beasts of rule are returning from the soil, and must be stopped!|| Defeat Draconian Lord (1) |
Defeat Minotaur (1)
Defeat Lord of Wolves (1)
Tier 7: Sir Balin
From Avalon comes the Knight with Two Swords. After the falling, Sir Balin lost his dear brother to the dragons. He forever fights for revenge.
|TIAMAT||The blasted Tiamat! Help me bring the beast down.||Defeat Tiamat (1)||Balin's Left||TYPHON||I've heard Typhon hides deep within a dungeon. Help me bring the blasted beast down!||Defeat Typhon (1)||Balin's Right|
Tier 8: Enid of Annwn
Enid followed Gwyn to this land when Balor took reign. As a great testament to her talents, he's never noticed.
|A HUNT FOR A HEN||I've journeyed so far in search of a Cockatrice's feathers. Have you happened to see any?||Acquire Cocatrice Mail||Annwn Shotel|
Tier 8: Knight Finesse
Knights Artifice and Finesse journeyed to his land when Avalon fell to Balor. Finesse is highly regarded as a true blademaster. Some say he carries a dozen swords at a time. Some say swords materialize in his hands, with just a thought.
|DOKKALFAR FORCES||The Dokkalfar? Blast! Let's bring them down.||Defeat Dokkalfar (10)||Fine Greatsword||DOKKALFAR KNIGHTS||The Dokkalfar? Blast! Let's bring them down.||Defeat Dokkalfar Knight (10)||Balanced Epee||DOKKALFAR LORDS||The Dokkalfar? Blast! Let's bring them down.||Defeat Dokkalfar Lord (10)||Finesse Katana||DOKKALFAR MAGIC||The Dokkalfar? Blast! Let's bring them down.||Defeat Dokkalfar Warlock (10)||Crooked Shotel|
Tier 9: Gwyn
Gwyn is the former King of Annwn. He gave the throne to return to the battlefield when Balor flourished after the falling. His swordplay may only be matched by the talented Knight Finesse.
|BALOR VS ANNWN||My friend! Annwn and Balor are at war! I've journeyed to this land to make rid of the awful kings. Fight with me!||Defeat King Balor (5)||Annwn Rapier|